Breanna will have a table at Medford Day on Sunday, June 2 from 1-4pm and she encourages you to come say hello, and discuss any issues that are important to you in this year's mayoral election.
Medford Day will be held behind the Andrews Middle School (3000 Mystic Valley Parkway, next to Hormel Stadium and accessed from Riverside Avenue).
This free outdoor festival will celebrate Medford as well as the organizations, neighborhoods, and residents that call it home. The event will feature live performances from The Sarah Mendelsohn Band; Jillian Barrows and Blake Kasting; and Medford High School students Jack Egan, Nick Scafidi, Kevin Casey, and Brendan Meagher. There will be dance performances by the Dance Studio and Jody’s School of Dancing.
- Inflatable obstacle courses
- Street hockey
- Knucklebones Play Area
- Yard Games with Medford Recreation
- Over 50 organizations and sponsors will have tables at the festival offering activities such as raffles, free giveaways, craft activities, and more.
- Pond and pool passes will also be available for sale.
Parking lots are located:
- Between the Andrews Middle School and McGlynn Middle School
- In front of the McGlynn Middle School
- Behind Hormel Stadium
Do you like this page?